" ... at my first appointment with Deborah, her calm demeanor immediately put me at ease. She was very thorough in her approach to my needs during the Reiki Session. In my opinion, her intuitive abilities give her a real edge in being able to provide me the best care and energy healing."
What is Reiki?
Reiki is a Japanese modality of energy healing which consists of laying hands gently in a specific pattern on the body. Positive, healing energy flows through the hands of the Reiki practitioner to the person being treated. This energy flows to various (and all) areas of the body that require assistance to heal and align. This flow assists to create a release of barriers and replace unhealthy energy so as to provide a healthy flow of positive healing energy throughout.
What are some of the benefits of Reiki Energy?
When a person embraces the healing energy of Reiki there becomes a noticeable shift in ones thoughts, feelings and actions. Reiki energy can never be harmful and its only result is that of a positive healing experience. Potential outcomes of regular sessions are; a reduce in stress, calm and patient demeanor, feeling of balance and focus and a release and replacement of energies that were holding you back from your true potential.
Deborah’s approach to Reiki Energy
Deborah is in the unique position of being especially sensitive to energies. She is able to bring a different dynamic to her practice by integrating her intuitive abilities. While demonstrating an increased conscious awareness of energy, Deborah often times will receive symbols, images and messages during a session. Being able to provide this information to clients only assists to further align and heal energies.
Deborah has received certification as a level 2 Usui Reiki Energy Healer. Deborah received training and certification through her Reiki Master teacher, Deborah A. Schuldes. Schuldes is an affiliated member of the International Center for Reiki Training and provides Reiki sessions and classes at The Healing House of Weaverville.
Intuitive Reiki Energy Session
Session time is approximately 90 minutes
Distance Reiki Energy Session
Deborah will scan your body to identify any areas which may need special attention and continue to focus on clearing and healing each individual chakra as well as energies surrounding you (aura).
Depending on how Spirit leads the session (as it is different every time and tailored specifically to you) the entire session may be verbally guided or Deborah may quietly work while you relax.
Session time is approximately 60 minutes
- Reiki is a natural method of energy balancing for the purpose of stress reduction and relaxation. It can involve "the laying on of hands" although this is not required for Reiki to be effective.
- While Reiki can be used entirely on it's own, it is not meant as a substitute for medical, or psychological, diagnosis and treatment. In fact it can readily complement other forms of therapy.
- Reiki practitioners do not diagnose conditions, nor do they perform medical treatment, prescribe substances, or interfere with the treatment of a licensed medical professional, unless they have received training in such a licensed professional practice that supports this. (This type of skill is not a part of a normal certified Reiki training program).
- Reiki treatments should not compete with medical doctors and their treatments.
- Reiki can be used together with any other form of medical, natural or alternative therapy in order to complement it.