Schedule an Appointment
For more information about each service click on the category header
Presently Deborah is seeing clients at her home office in West Asheville.
In order to maintain privacy the address will be emailed during scheduling.
Please do not rely on any other links (google, facebook, etc.,) for directions. The address is only provided to clients via email.
- All sessions are one-on-one.
- Presently, Deborah is not scheduling any group or event sessions.
- The exception is for medium readings, when all parties (2-4 people) are seeking to connect to the same loved one(s) (additional fee for multiple participants). Please email for more information.
- If you are scheduling a session to contact a recently deceased loved one, please wait at least 6 months since their transition before scheduling an appointment.
- When scheduling multiple sessions, 30 to 60 minutes is automatically placed in between each session. If you would like sessions closer together, please schedule both sessions and make a note during scheduling. Accommodations will be made when possible.
- It is recommended to schedule in advance. The schedule tends to fill quickly. Summer months tend to fill faster.
- If a date you would like is not available and would like to be placed on a waiting list, please email the date and type/length of session you would like.
- For both in-person and phone sessions Audio and Video taping is not allowed but note taking is suggested.
- There is a 48 hour cancellation policy. For more information and all other terms an conditions please visit policies and disclaimer.
- All appointments provided in Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Notice: The scheduler is temporarily down for mobile users. If you are using a phone or tablet to schedule your session and receive an error message please try using a computer. If you are still unable to schedule please email so we may assist you in scheduling.
We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.