Please read the following important information prior to scheduling an appointment.
Deborah is currently seeing clients at her home office in West Asheville.
In order to maintain privacy the address will be emailed during scheduling.
Please do not rely on any other links (google, facebook, etc.,) for directions. The address is only provided to clients via email.
Deborah will be unavailable December 25th - 31st. Sessions will resume the first week of January.
- All sessions are one-on-one. Presently, Deborah is not scheduling any group or event sessions.
- If you are scheduling a session to connect with a loved one who has recently transitioned, please wait at least 6 months before scheduling an appointment.
- When scheduling multiple sessions, 30 to 60 minutes is automatically placed between each session. If you would like sessions closer together, please schedule both sessions and make a note during scheduling. Accommodations will be made when possible.
- It is recommended to schedule 2-3 weeks in advance. The schedule tends to fill quickly. Same day appointments are not available.
- If you would like to be placed on a waiting list, please email the date and type/length of session you would like.
- For both in-person and phone sessions audio and video taping is not allowed but note taking is suggested.
- A credit card is required to hold your appointment time. Your card is NOT charged at the time of scheduling and will only be charged in accordance to our cancellation policy or just prior to a phone session. In-person sessions may pay however they wish (cash, check or card).
- There is a 48 hour cancellation policy. For more information and all other terms and conditions please visit policies and disclaimer.
- All appointments provided in Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Please choose from the menu of services below: